- 0845 5977707 | 01753 903272
PAYING A DEPOSIT AND RESERVING A CAR.
1. First, follow below steps to reserve the car online.
- Check the Availability of the Car
- Make a non-refundable deposit of £200*
2. Then, e-mail below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of Deposit (Ref: Car Reg)
- New registered keeper Name & Address
- Contact Number
All deposits are non-refundable. If you need more information please contact us before making any payment. Please be advised that all cars sold online or at premises will be under RTB policy (Return to base), you may contact customer services for further clarifications. Subject availability. Errors and omissions excepted.
I paid the deposit and e-mailed you required information. What's next?
Soon you reserve the car and e-mail us above information, the car will be removed from the market and it will be reserved for a maximum of 7 days. You have 7 days to pay the balance and collect the car.
The deposit amount will be deducted when you pay the remaining balance. If the balance payment is not made by 7 days, the car will go back to the market. Deposit payment will cover the re-advertising cost and administration fees.
Bank Details: Barclays PLC
Account Name: Colnbrook Car Sales Ltd.
Account No: 23335763 / Sort Code: 20-45-45
Payment Reference: (Vehicle-Reg)
*If you need any assistance please contact us on 01753 383 696.